Conveniently access your account with our new Mobile App for Apple® and Android™ products.
- Check account balances
- Make account transfers
- Create and approve transactions
- View account history
How to Enroll:
Step 1: On Your Computer
- Login to your Online Banking Account at www.tcbwa.com.
- Click on "Mobile" under the Preferences section in the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Follow the instructions to review and accept the Mobile Banking Agreement.
- Click on the "Mobile Authorization" tab and create a Mobile Authorization Code. This code will be required to create and approve transactions from your mobile device.
Step 2: On Your Mobile Device
- Download the Mobile Banking app through your device's app store by searching for "tcbwa".
- Login to the app using your Online Banking login credentials.
- Begin using your Mobile App!
If you have any questions regarding Mobile Banking or the enrollment process please contact Customer Service at (206) 292-3900.
Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. The Commerce Bank of Washington does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.
Web access is required to use Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging and data rates from your wireless carrier still apply. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges. Mobile Banking is only available to Online Banking users. Refer to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.