First Time Login
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Online Banking service! Follow the first time login steps listed below to begin using the new service.
All customers MUST complete the following steps to login for the first time.
- Enter your current Login ID into the USER ID field on the TCBWA homepage (www.tcbwa.com)
- SKIP THE PASSWORD BOX. Check the box stating that you are a "First Time User".
- You will be prompted to choose a method of delivery for your Secure Access Code. Once chosen, this access code will be valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter the code received into the "Secure Access Code" field.
- Select and confirm a new Password.
- You are now able to access the new Online Banking service!
Attention QuickBooks/Quicken Users
In order to ensure a smooth transition of your data to our enhanced Online Banking service, you will need to modify your Quickbooks/Quicken settings. To avoid duplicating or losing your transaction information, carefully follow these detailed instructions.
If you have any questions regarding the updates to Online Banking, please contact us at (206) 292-3900.