The Commerce Bank of Washington provides a comprehensive array of wealth management services and offerings for businesses, as well as the individual business owner, principal, investor and high net-worth individual through our affiliation with Contango Capital Advisors®.
Our Relationship Managers are committed to your success.
As with our business banking services, our wealth management services are delivered by experienced wealth managers committed to getting to know you as an individual, in addition to the financial goals of your business and/or family. Our innovative approach to helping you meet your financial goals and realize your life aspirations combines a strong emphasis on forward-looking quantitative analysis and risk control with the use of investment offerings typically available only to institutions.
Our services include:
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Preservation and Transition Strategies
- Philanthropic Strategies
- Asset Protection
- Goal/Risk Planning
- Portfolio Development
- Asset Allocation and Investment
- Detailed Performance Reporting
Business Transition Planning
- Valuation and Sales Strategies
- Help with Management and Family Succession Issues
Investment products and services offered by or through Contango and Zions Trust are:
(1) NOT insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency (2) are NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates (3) and MAY be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested